- 3.5 in. (89mm) diagonal color LCD
- 4x zoom and 180° video flip buttons on monitor
- Long, thin flexible-obedient camera-tipped probe with IP67 resistance to water/oil/dust
- The Lithium-ion batteries powering the monitor and grip can be charged at the same time through the included "Y" splitter
- The included 2GB MicroSD card can store up to 3 hours of AVI video as well as snapshot JPEGs
- NTSC and PAL analog video out
- Choice of five menu languages: English, French, Spanish, Chinese and Portuguese
- Display size and type: 3.5 in. (89mm) diagonal color LCD with 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- Wireless probe transmission range: Up to 10m (33 ft.)
- Probe length/diameter: 1m/12mm
- Probe camera lighting: Two adjustable-brightness LEDs
- Camera depth of field/field of view: 1 to 12 in. (25 to 300mm)/60°
- Power source: Separate rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries in the monitor and the grip, or the included #AC2 Adaptor/Charger
- Pistol grip handle and detachable wireless monitor
- 12mm flexible-obedient probe
- 2GB MicroSD memory
- Three probe tip accessories
- USB and video cables
- Pre-installed rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries in monitor and probe
- #AC2 Adaptor/Charger
- "Y" charging cable splitter
- Custom hard plastic carrying case
- 3-year limited warranty
- 3.9 x 3.3 x 1.0 in. (100 x 85 x 25mm) for monitor
Can the camera probes on the scopes be used in water, gasoline, or other types of liquids?
All of our camera probes are IP67 rated for water, oil, and dust.
Does General carry any scopes which can work with MAC computers?
The scopes we carry that can connect to a computer are only compatible with PC’s.
Are there any scopes which can be viewed on a smartphone or tablet?
Our DCiS (IBorescope) line of scopes have an app available so that it can be used with smartphones and tablets.
For the DCS050/DCS100, is there a version of the software compatible with Windows 8 or newer versions?
Our Scopeview software is only fully compatible with Windows 7 Pro or earlier versions.
Which borescopes can be used underwater?
The models which are completely submergible in water are: DCS600A, DCS605, DCS660A, DCS665, DCS665ART.
Are any of the borescopes intrinsically safe?
We do not carry any intrinsically safe scopes.
Which scope(s) would be ideal for use in pitch black (or similar) conditions?
The following models have light boost and anti-reflection functions for use in extremely dark conditions: DCS1700, DCS1600HP, DCS1600HPART, DCS1800HP, DCS1800HPART.
What is the most compact scope available?
The DCS950 (Palmscope) is a little larger than a cellphone with a 2ft long, 0.35in diameter probe, and comes with a nylon pouch with a belt clip.