- One button starts/stops logging without a PC
- Plug-and-play USB 2.0 interface; no need for cables, cradles or docks
- Software displays data logs as time-based graphs synchronized to your PC's clock
- Large storage capacity
- Small form factor
- Two LEDs indicate device working status and "memory full"
- °F/°C switch
- One-click exporting of logs to Excel
- NIST calibration is available
- Temperature measurement range: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C) from 14° to 104°F (-10° to 40°C); ±3.6°F (±2°C) elsewhere in range
- RH measurement range: 0 to 100%
- RH measurement accuracy: ±3% from 20 to 80% RH; 3.5% elsewhere in range
- Temperature response time: 5 to 30 seconds
- RH response time: 8 seconds
- Storage capacity: 16,300 pairs of RH and temperature readings
- Data logging sampling time: Adjustable from 10 seconds to 12 hours
- Length of USB extension cable: 7.9 in. (200mm)
- Weight: 1.41 oz. (40g) without batterY
- Power source: #BA10 "1/2 AA" non-rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (included)
- PC data logging/interface software on mini-CD
- USB extension cable
- #BA10 non-rechargeable "1/2 AA" Lithium-ion battery
- 1-year limited warranty
- 3.74 x 1.10 x 1.22 in. (95 x 28 x 31mm)
Which models of temperature/humidity meters have data logging capability?
The following models of temperature/humidity meters have data logging capability: HT08, HT20, DL8835, LTH8809DL, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, DTH3007SD, DLAF930SD, HWA2005DL, DAF4207SD, HWA4214SD, RHMG700DL
What is Dew Point?
In simple terms, the dew point (dew point temperature or dewpoint) is the temperature at which a given concentration of water vapor in air will form dew. More specifically it is a measure of atmospher...
What is Wet Bulb?
The wet-bulb temperature is the temperature a parcel of air would have if it were cooled to saturation (100% relative humidity) by the evaporation of water into it, with the latent heat being supplied...