- Includes the replaceable #P8912 air speed-temperature-RH probe
- Min/Max/Avg memory + data hold
- Single- and multi-point averages
- Optional #ASFTKIT PC data logging software/hardware is available
- °F/°C switch
- Auto power off (can be disabled for data logging)
- NIST calibration is available
- Air speed measurement range/accuracy/resolution: 60 to 6840 ft./min (0.3 to 35m/sec)/±2%/0.1 unit
- Ambient temperature measurement range/accuracy/resolution: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)/±1°F (±0.6°C)/0.1°
- Airflow volume measurement range/accuracy: 0 to 1million CFM/CMM)/±5% of reading
- Airflow volume measurement resolutions: 0.1 CFM/CMM from 0 to 10,000 CFM/CMM; 1 CFM/CMM at and above 10,000 CFM/CMM
- RH measurement range/accuracy/resolution: 0 to 100%/±3% from 10 to 90%RH; ±5% elsewhere/0.1%RH
- Dew Point temperature measurement range/resolution: -90° to 158°F (-68° to 70°C)/0.1°
- Wet Bulb temperature measurement range/resolution: -7.6° to 158°F (-22° to 70°C)/0.1°
- Auto power off: After 20 minutes of inactivity
- Operating temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) @<90% RH
- Weight: 10.4 oz. (295g)
- Power source: Four "AA" batteries (included) or optional #Z110VADPT AC adaptor
- #P8912 air speed-temperature-RH probe
- Custom hard plastic carrying case
- 1-year limited warranty
- 6.9 x 2.8 x 1.3 in. (175 x 70 x 33mm)
What is Dew Point?
In simple terms, the dew point (dew point temperature or dewpoint) is the temperature at which a given concentration of water vapor in air will form dew. More specifically it is a measure of atmospher...
What is Wet Bulb?
The wet-bulb temperature is the temperature a parcel of air would have if it were cooled to saturation (100% relative humidity) by the evaporation of water into it, with the latent heat being supplied...
What is a psychrometer?
A psychrometer is an instrument that measures both the wet bulb and dry bulb temperatures.