- MEASURE FURTHER: Measure up to 100-feet with the push of a button
- BACKLIT DISPLAY: Laser measure is easy to read from all angles. Saves and displays the last four measurements taken
- MEASURE SMARTER- Quickly calculate square footage, volume, and height. Perfect for estimating paint, flooring, tiles, and more…
- REAL-TIME MEASURING: Walk-off measurements from the wall and other surfaces to find precise distances. Continuous measurement that adjusts as you move closer and farther from target, just like a tape measure
- VERSATILE: Ability to switch between measuring in meters, feet/inches or inches only
- EXTREMELY PRECISE: Measures distances extremely accurately up to 100-feet to within 1/16-inch
- COMPACT SIZE: Portable and compact size laser measure easily fits in your hand and carries in your pocket
- Measurement Range (indoor): 8 in. to 100 ft. (200mm to 30m)
- Measurement Accuracy: ±1/16 in. (±1.5mm)
- Resolution: 1mm
- Display Unit Options: feet with decimal fraction (default), feet plus fractional inches, inches, meters
- Response Time: 2 seconds, max
- Laser Type, Wavelength, Power: Class 2, 630 to 660nm, < 1mW
- Operating Modes: Direct Distance Measurement, Distance Addition/Subtraction, Continuous Distance Measurement (Distance Tracking), Indirect Distance Measurement (Triangulation) with 2 or 3 inputs, Auto Height Measurement, Area and Perimeter Measurement, Vo
- Display: 4-line backlit LCD measuring 1-3/4 in. (45mm) diagonal
- Memory: 20 measurements
- Splashproof and Dustproof: To IP54 standard
- Auto Power Off: After 3 minutes of inactivity
- Auto Laser Off: After 30 seconds of inactivity
- Auto Backlight Off: After 10 seconds of inactivity
- Battery Life: 3000 measurements, typical
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: 14º to 140ºF (-10º to 60ºC) @ <85% R.H.
- Power Source: 2 “AAA” batteries
- Weight: 4.2 oz. (120g), excluding batteries
- Holster (soft pouch with a belt loop)
- Two “AAA” Alkaline batteries
- Small flat-head screwdriver for opening battery compartment
- User’s manual
- 4.5 x 2.0 x 1.3 in. (115 x 52 x 32mm)
How do I connect my device (LDM, DMM, Angle Finder) to my phone via Bluetooth?
Here are the steps to follow: Turn on your ToolSmart device Make sure that the Bluetooth function is active on your phone. Activate the Bluetooth on the instrument. Bluetooth for the Angle Fin...
I have connected with my LDM/Angle Finder, but how do I get the measurements to show on my phone?
Once you have taken your desired measurement, you must press the Bluetooth button to send the data to you phone. You can then save your measurement. Repeat this procedure for each measurement taken.
- Prop 65
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di2-ethylhexylphthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.