- Quickly save your pictures and videos to the FREE ToolSmart™ app on your phone with the press of a button
- View hard-to-reach places with the minimally invasive 8mm camera head at the end of a flexible 3.3 ft. long probe
- Conveniently use your phone as a second screen when the situation does not offer optimal viewing angles
- Organize your photos and videos by project to increase your productivity
- Camera-tipped Probe Type/Diameter/Length: Flexible-obedient/8mm (0.31 in.)/3.3 ft. (1m)
- Probe Water/Oil/Dust Resistance: per IP67 standard
- Camera Field of View: 54°
- Camera Depth of Field: 1.2 in. to 10 ft. (30mm to 3m)
- Camera Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA)
- Camera Light Source: Four white adjustable-brightness LEDs
- Display Type/Size: Color TFT LCD/2.7 in. (69mm)
- Display Resolution: 960 x 240 pixels
- WiFi Range: 60 ft. (18m), max (unobstructed)
- Power Source: (4) “AA” batteries (included)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC) @15 to 85% RH
- Weight of Grip, Console and Probe: 12 oz. (340g)
- Three snap-on probe tip accessories (45º mirror, pickup hook, magnetic pickup)
- Four “AA” batteries
- User’s manual
- 6.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 in. (165 x 89 x 89mm)
How do I connect my ToolSmart Video Inspection Camera to my phone via Wi-Fi?
Here are the steps to follow: Turn on the camera and the Wi-Fi signal will activate. Make sure that the Wi-Fi function is active on your phone and go to your Wi-Fi settings. Select ToolSmart-ibor...
My ToolSmart Video Inspection Camera will not turn on. What is the problem?
Make sure that all four batteries are installed in the camera. Once you open the battery compartment, you will need to remove the battery carriage. Simply pull up on the black tab at the bottom of the...