- VIEW HARD TO REACH SPACES- The ToolSmart Video Inspection Camera puts hard-to-reach places in plain view with the help of an 8-mm camera and a flexible waterproof 3.3-foot probe
- COMFORTABLE SCREEN VIEW- no need to bend and twist to see screen, conveniently use your phone as a second borescope screen when the situation does not offer optimal viewing angles of the 2.7-inch LCD screen
- ONE BUTTON IMAGE SAVING- Quickly save images and videos to the ToolSmart app with a one-handed press of a button; keep your other hand free to attach any of the included 3 endoscope tips - mirror, pickup hook and magnetic pickup
- FREE APP INCLUDED- This video inspection camera is ideal for automotive, HVAC and general inspection, easily save and organize photos and videos by project on the ToolSmart app to increase productivity
- CREATES PERSONAL WIFI HOTSPOT- Powered by 4 AA batteries, this borescope generates a local WIFI hotspot for transmitting videos and pictures to connected smartphones and tablets
- Camera-tipped Probe Type/Diameter/Length: Flexible-obedient/8mm (0.31 in.)/3.3 ft. (1m)
- Probe Water/Oil/Dust Resistance: per IP67 standard
- Camera Field of View: 54°
- Camera Depth of Field: 1.2 in. to 10 ft. (30mm to 3m)
- Camera Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA)
- Camera Light Source: Four white adjustable-brightness LEDs
- Display Type/Size: Color TFT LCD/2.7 in. (69mm)
- Display Resolution: 960 x 240 pixels
- WiFi Range: 60 ft. (18m), max (unobstructed)
- Power Source: (4) “AA” batteries (included)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC) @15 to 85% RH
- Weight of Grip, Console and Probe: 12 oz. (340g)
- Three snap-on probe tip accessories (45º mirror, pickup hook, magnetic pickup)
- Four “AA” batteries
- User’s manual
- 6.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 in. (165 x 89 x 89mm)
How do I connect my ToolSmart Video Inspection Camera to my phone via Wi-Fi?
Here are the steps to follow: Turn on the camera and the Wi-Fi signal will activate. Make sure that the Wi-Fi function is active on your phone and go to your Wi-Fi settings. Select ToolSmart-ibor...
My ToolSmart Video Inspection Camera will not turn on. What is the problem?
Make sure that all four batteries are installed in the camera. Once you open the battery compartment, you will need to remove the battery carriage. Simply pull up on the black tab at the bottom of the...
- Prop 65
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di2-ethylhexylphthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.