- Using the FREE ToolSmart™ App, you can quickly and easily determine the materials and tools you will need to complete your project!
- Easily determine the angle of any corner up to 225o
- Simply send measurements to the ToolSmart™ App with one click
- Figuring out compound angles are a breeze with the embedded calculator
- Incorporates a 10.5 in. ruler and horizontal & vertical bubble levels to make this a handy layout tool
- Measurement Range: 0o to 225o
- Measurement Accuracy: ±0.3o
- Resolution: 0.1o
- LCD Screen Size: 1.6 in. diagonal
- 5-minute Auto Power Off
- Operating temperature of 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Powered by non-rechargeable CR2032 battery (included)
- “CR2032” battery
- User’s manual
- 12.0 x 2.0 x 0.9 in. (305 x 51 x 23mm)
How do I connect my device (LDM, DMM, Angle Finder) to my phone via Bluetooth?
Here are the steps to follow: Turn on your ToolSmart device Make sure that the Bluetooth function is active on your phone. Activate the Bluetooth on the instrument. Bluetooth for the Angle Fin...
I have connected with my LDM/Angle Finder, but how do I get the measurements to show on my phone?
Once you have taken your desired measurement, you must press the Bluetooth button to send the data to you phone. You can then save your measurement. Repeat this procedure for each measurement taken.
Once I have saved my angle measurement from the Angle Finder, how do I use the calculator function?
Crown Molding Calculator: You must first enter the Spring Angle according to the crown molding you will be using. The most common crown molding angles are 38° and 45° which you can simply pres...