- Measures ambient temperature, relative humidity (RH), and dew point and wet bulb temperatures
- Jack for a Type "K" or "J" thermocouple probe
- Can automatically log 12 channels of data every day during the same period (loop data recording)
- Min/max memory + data hold
- 33% and 75% #HR33 and HR75 reference salts are available to calibrate RH measurement in the field
- Large backlit LCD
- °F/°C switch
- Auto power off (can be disabled for data logging and calibration)
- NIST calibration is available
- Temperature measurement range/accuracy: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)/±1.5°F (±0.8°C)
- RH measurement range/accuracy: 5 to 95%/±3% of reading
- Dew point temperature measurement range: -13.5° to 120.1°F (-25.3° to 48.9°C)
- Wet bulb temperature measurement range: -6.9° to 122°F (-21.6° to 50°C)
- Display size/type: 2.05 x 1.5 in. (52 x 38mm)/LCD
- Data logging sampling time: Adjustable from 1 second to 1 hour
- Auto power off: After 10 minutes of inactivity
- Operating temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) @<85% RH
- Weight: 1.08 lb. (489g)
- Power source: Six "AA" batteries (not included) or optional #AC1 110VAC adaptor
- #P3007SD Temperature-Humidity Probe
- 2GB SD memory card
- Soft carrying case
- 1-year limited warranty
- 6.97 x 2.68 x 1.77 in. (177 x 68 x 45mm)
Which models of temperature/humidity meters have data logging capability?
The following models of temperature/humidity meters have data logging capability: HT08, HT20, DL8835, LTH8809DL, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, DTH3007SD, DLAF930SD, HWA2005DL, DAF4207SD, HWA4214SD, RHMG700DL
Which models of temperature/humidity meters have remote probes?
The LRTH185DL1 and DTH3007SD have attachable remote temperature/humidity probes. The EMR963HG has a wireless, remote temperature/humidity monitor. The following models have temperature only wireless r...
Which models of temperature/humidity meters are calibrateable?
The following models have a calibration feature: EP8703, EP8706, EP8709, EP8710, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, WBGT8758, WBGT8778, DTH3007SD, RHMG650, RHMG700DL
My instrument is calibrateable. Do I need any additional accessories to perform the calibration?
Some instruments do require a 33% and 75% salt bottle to perform the calibration. The following models use the HR33 and HR75 bottles: DTH3007SD, EP8703, EP8706, EP8709, EP8710, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, ...
What is Dew Point?
In simple terms, the dew point (dew point temperature or dewpoint) is the temperature at which a given concentration of water vapor in air will form dew. More specifically it is a measure of atmospher...
What is Wet Bulb?
The wet-bulb temperature is the temperature a parcel of air would have if it were cooled to saturation (100% relative humidity) by the evaporation of water into it, with the latent heat being supplied...