- SQUARE HEAD- Makes it possible to anchor the protractor against objects to hold it in place as you take measurements
- MEASURES- Deeply etched graduations read from 0° to 180° in forward and reverse directions and will not wear or rub off
- ADJUSTABLE- 6 inch adjustable protractor arm locks into desired position with knurled thumb nut to quickly and easily identify angles
- DURABLE- Stainless steel for precision, strength and rust resistance
- ESSENTIAL TOOL- Perfect for students, machinists, carpenters and woodworking hobbyists for setting bevels, measuring and transferring angles
- Length of adjustable protractor arm: 6 in.
- Head dimensions: 3-3/8 x 2 in.
- Prop 65
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.