- STRAIGHT & CLEAN CUTS – Designed to cut fiber-cement siding up to 5/16” thick
- DUST-FREE- Smooth, fast cuts with no airborne dust, keeping the job OSHA compliant with easy clean-up
- LOWER JOB SITE COST W/ REPLACEABLE BLADES - replaceable, reversible blades machined from solid tool steel need less replacements, durable enough for 20,000 feet of cutting, about 15 average homes, when used appropriately
- POWERFUL MOTOR - the SS414 Fiber Cement Curve Shear boasts a contractor grade 6.5-amp motor for peak performance
- CAN BE USED ON PRE-PAINTED SIDING – cut with painted side face down for perfect, finished edges
How much usage do you get from one set of Snapper Shear blades?
The average usage for the Snapper Shear blades is approx. 5,000 ft per side of blade. Each blade has 4 usable sides, so with proper rotation of the blades, you could get approximately 20,000 ft of cut...