- STRAIGHT & CLEAN CUTS – Designed to cut fiber-cement siding up to 5/16” thick
- DUST-FREE- Smooth, fast cuts with no airborne dust, making for easy clean-up
- REPLACEABLE & DURABLE BLADES - Reversible blades machined from solid tool steel are durable enough for 20,000 feet of cutting
- VALUE AND DURABILITY – ideal for smaller jobs or DIY projects, with powerful 4.8-amp motor
- CAN BE USED ON PRE-PAINTED SIDING – cut with painted side face down for perfect, finished edges
How much usage do you get from one set of Snapper Shear blades?
The average usage for the Snapper Shear blades is approx. 5,000 ft per side of blade. Each blade has 4 usable sides, so with proper rotation of the blades, you could get approximately 20,000 ft of cut...