- CUTS SCROLL LIKE CURVES – the SS414 Fiber Cement Siding Curve Shear cuts tight curves in fiber-cement siding up to 5/16" thick. Not recommended for straight cuts
- GREAT FOR ARC CUTTING – the unique blade on this fiber cement curve shear can cut down to a 1” radius, perfect for cutting around circular boxes and arch windows
- EASILY CUTS INSIDE CORNERS – this fiber cement cutting tool is commonly used when siding around windows, doors and electrical boxes.
- DUST-FREE- Smooth, fast cuts with no airborne dust, keeping the job OSHA compliant with easy clean-up
- POWERFUL MOTOR & REVERSIBLE BLADES - the SS414 Fiber Cement Curve Shear boasts a contractor grade 6.5-amp motor and reversible blades machined from solid tool steel
How much usage do you get from one set of Snapper Shear blades?
The average usage for the Snapper Shear blades is approx. 5,000 ft per side of blade. Each blade has 4 usable sides, so with proper rotation of the blades, you could get approximately 20,000 ft of cut...