- STRAIGHT & CLEAN CUTS - Snapper Shear cuts up to 1/2” thick Hardiebacker fiber cement under layment
- DUST-FREE- Unique backerboard shear design allows for both indoor and outdoor operation. Use indoors without covering the house in dust, easy clean up!
- FASTER & EASIER- when the Snapper Shear is used to cut fiber cement, compared to using score-and-snap, with less broken corners
- POWERFUL MOTOR- Backerboard Snapper Shear boasts a contractor grade 6.5-amp motor
- LOWER JOB SITE COST- increased efficiency and reversible blades machined from solid tool steel need less replacements , durable enough for 20,000 running feet when used appropriately
How much usage do you get from one set of Snapper Shear blades?
The average usage for the Snapper Shear blades is approx. 5,000 ft per side of blade. Each blade has 4 usable sides, so with proper rotation of the blades, you could get approximately 20,000 ft of cut...