- Min/Max memory + data hold
- Fast response time
- Adjustable setpoint for Heat Index "danger" icon
- Large digital display
- °F/°C switch
- Auto power off
- NIST calibration is available
- Barometric pressure measurement range/accuracy/resolution: 8.86 to 32.48 in./Hg (300 to 1100 hPa)/±1% of full-scale value/0.01 in.Hg
- Ambient temperature measurement range/accuracy/resolution: -4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)/±1.8°F (±1°C)/0.1°
- RH measurement range/resolution: 0 to 100%/0.1%RH
- RH measurement accuracy: ±3% from 10 to 90%RH; ±4% elsewhere
- Dew Point temperature range/accuracy: -31° to 138°F (-35° to 59°C)/±3%
- Heat Index range/accuracy: 70° to 151°F (21° to 56°C)/±3%
- Response times: 2 seconds for barometric pressure and ambient temperature; 15 seconds for RH
- Heat Index "danger" icon default setpoint: 82°F (28°C)
- Auto power off: After 20 minutes of inactivity
- Power source: "CR2032" non-rechargeable Lithium-ion button battery (included)
- Pocket clip
- 1-year limited warranty
- 6.88 x 1.57 x 0.91 in. (175 x 40 x 23mm)
What is Dew Point?
In simple terms, the dew point (dew point temperature or dewpoint) is the temperature at which a given concentration of water vapor in air will form dew. More specifically it is a measure of atmospher...
What is Wet Bulb?
The wet-bulb temperature is the temperature a parcel of air would have if it were cooled to saturation (100% relative humidity) by the evaporation of water into it, with the latent heat being supplied...