- First, use the jig to drill steeply pitched counter bores in one joint member; then, drive self-tapping screws (without pilot holes) into the other member
- Heavy-duty aluminum extrusion and hardened steel drill bushings
- Portable, but can be bench-mounted
- Bit is replaceable (#32)
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC-C101767) - Compliant
- Drill bit diameter: 3/8 in.
- Jig with clamps
- #32 3/8 In. Step Drill Bit
- 3/8 in. steel stop collar
- Hex wrench
- 6 in. square drive bit
- Square drive screws
- Prop 65
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.