- Also measures and displays ambient temperature
- Large 4-digit LCD
- Data hold
- Moisture measurement range/accuracy/resolution: 0 to 50%/±0.5% of reading/1%
- Temperature measurement range/accuracy/resolution: 14° to 150°F (-10° to 65°C)/±1°F (±0.8°C)/0.1°
- Display digit height: 0.4 in. (10mm)
- Cord length: 3.5 ft. (1.07m)
- Probe length: 6 in. (152mm)
- Operating temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)@<85% RH
- Weight (without batteries or probe): 6.7 oz. (190g)
- Power source: Four "AA" batteries (included)
- Custom hard plastic carrying case
- 1-year limited warranty
- 7 x 2.7 x 1.5 in. (178 x 68 x 39mm)
Do the pins have to actually go into the material?
For the most accurate reading possible, the pins should be inserted into the object. Do not press the pins too hard.
Can my moisture meter be used on bamboo?
Our moisture meters are not calibrated specifically for bamboo. You will need a moisture meter with an adjustable specific gravity setting. At this time we do not carry such a meter.
Can my moisture meter be used on ceramics or fiberglass?
Our moisture meters are not calibrated for ceramics or fiberglass in terms of WME readings. However, our pinless moisture meters could give relative readings on these materials..
Are there any moisture meters which have a NIST Certification?
We currently do not offer any type of certification for our moisture meters. They would need to be sent to a certification lab for that.
What is the longest pin sensor General carries?
We carry a 5” deep wall moisture sensor which is compatible with models MMD950 and MMD900.
- Prop 65
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di2-ethylhexylphthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.