- ONE-PERSON INSTALLATION – working as a pair, the gecko gauge fiber cement siding tool supports fiber cement siding for one-person installation with virtually no layout time
- USE WITH FIBER-CEMENT SIDING – use the SA903 gecko gauge siding tool with 5/16” fiber-cement siding, including James Hardie’s updated HZ5 series
- ADJUSTABLE – each gauge is adjustable at 1/4” increments for 4”-8” siding reveals
- PATENTED FRICTION-CAM MECHANISM - supports full 12’ fiber cement siding lengths
- WON’T SCRATCH OR MAR – heavy gauge plastic won’t scratch or mar pre-painted siding
- Use with 5/16" fiber-cement siding
- Adjusts at 1/4" increments for 4"-8" siding reveals
IncludesSet of (2) Gecko Gauge clamps
What are the minimum and maximum reveals possible with Gecko Gauges?
Depending on the model of gauge, we can handle 4”-8” reveals or 100mm-240mm on our metric model. There is also an extension kit available (SA90202.12) that works with our model SA902 which...
Will Gecko Gauges mar or damage pre-painted siding?
The plastic Gecko Gauges are completely safe on pre-painted siding when using the gauge properly and not over-tightening the gauge. The metal versions, however, will leave marks on pre-painted siding.
On the Gecko Gauge, how much should I tighten the gauge on the siding?
You want a snug fit on the siding. The tightening lever should make no less than a 45 degree angle with the upper half of the siding. Overtightening can cause the gauge to pull away from the wall. Tha...
Can the Gecko Gauge be used to install shingles?
For shigles, we highly recommend using our Shingle Sider, model SA908. However, if you already have the Gecko Gauges and would prefer to use them on the shingles, you will first need a ledger board. D...