- PATENTED FACE FRAME JOINING JIG SYSTEM – assemble professional quality face frames and cabinet doors in one simple set-up
- ONE SIMPLE SETUP – align, clamp, bore and pocket hole screw all in one operation
- ELIMINATE SEPARATE DRILLING - one of a kind jig system saves time and increases productivity by eliminating the need for separate drilling and assembly operations
- SPECIFICATIONS – jig system accommodates stock from 1-1/4” to 2-1/2” wide, pocket hole spacing adjustment ¾” to 1-1/2”, stock thickness adjustment ¾” to 1”
- INCLUDES – step drill with locking collar and face frame fasteners
- Stock width: 1-1/4 to 2 in.
- Stock thickness: 3/4 to 1 in.
- Pocket hole spacing: 3/4 to 1-1/2 in.
- #856 Face Frame Jig
- #856T (Pair of Heavy-duty T-Tracks)
- #856S (Pair of Heavy-duty T-Track Carriage Stops)
- #32 3/8 In. Step Drill Bit with locking collar
- 6 in. square drive screwdriver bit
- #8498 (pack of 100 #8 Pocket Hole Screws)