- LED display with 6-level leak alarm
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Long, flexible-obedient stainless steel probe
- Sensitivity: 3g/year (max)
- Probe length: 14 in. (355mm)
- Warmup time: 6 seconds
- Battery life: 30 hours (typical)
- Operating temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Weight: 20 oz. (560g)
- Power source: Two "C" batteries (included)
- 1-year limited warranty
- 9 x 2.56 x 2.56 in. (229 x 65 x 65mm)
What types of gas detectors does General carry?
We carry combustible gas, refrigerant, carbon monoxide, VOC, and formaldehyde detectors.
How often do these meters need to be calibrated? How do you calibrate them?
We do not have a standard as to when these meters need to be calibrated. In order to calibrate the meter, it needs to be sent to a lab. We do not perform calibrations.
How long are the sensors good for?
The lifespan of the sensor depends on the usage and levels of exposure.