- Heavy-duty probe
- Min/Max memory + data hold
- IP65 water resistance
- Made in Taiwan (TAA-compliant)
- Measurement range: 0 to 50%
- Measurement accuracy/resolution: ±5%/0.1%
- Sampling time: 0.8 seconds
- Probe dimensions: 8 in. (203mm) long x 0.4 in. (10mm) diameter
- Display size/type: 1.1 x 0.75 in. (28 x 19mm)/LCD
- Operating temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)@<80% RH
- Dimensions of meter body: 6.8 x 1.6 x 1.6 in. (172 x 40 x 40mm)
- Weight (including batteries): 9.4 oz. (267g)
- Power source: Four "AAA" batteries (not included)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Length: 14.7 in. (374mm)
Will soil moisture meters work in sand or sand-based soil?
The soil moisture meter will not work very well in sand or aggregate texture. This applies to soil containing sand or similar aggregate such as loamy soil. It really meant to be used is loose soil suc...
- Prop 65
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di2-ethylhexylphthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.