- Wood/building materials selection switch
- Non-invasive measurement technique produces relative readings
- Jumbo display
- Wide measurement range
- Intuitive on-screen icons for high/medium/low moisture content and wood/building materials mode
- Data hold
- Audible peak reading alert
- Auto power off
- Measurement ranges: 0 to 99.9% for wood; 0 to 56.5% for building materials
- Measurement accuracy/resolution: ±3%/0.1%
- Maximum measurement depth: 3/4 in. (19mm)
- Display type and size: 99.9 count LCD with 0.4 in. (10mm) high digits
- Auto power off: After 3 to 4 minutes with 0% reading
- Operating temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) @ <80% RH
- Power source: "9V" battery (included)
- 1-year limited warranty
- 5.75 x 2.6 x 0.75 in. (146 x 66 x 19 mm)
What is the difference between Relative and WME (wood moisture equivalent) readings?
Relative readings are comparative readings used for determining the moisture content level from one area to another of the same material. Ideally you would take a reading from an area you know to be d...
How deep can the pinless sensors go?
Below are the sensing depths of our pinless models: MMH800: Surface moisture only MMD5NP, MMD7NP, & MM8: ¾” MMD900: ...
Can my moisture meter be used on ceramics or fiberglass?
Our moisture meters are not calibrated for ceramics or fiberglass in terms of WME readings. However, our pinless moisture meters could give relative readings on these materials..
Are there any pinless meters which measure WME (wood moisture equivalence)?
All of the pinless sensors on our moisture meters provide REL (relative) readings only.
Are there any moisture meters which have a NIST Certification?
We currently do not offer any type of certification for our moisture meters. They would need to be sent to a certification lab for that.
- Prop 65
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di2-ethylhexylphthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.