- 2 TOOLS IN 1- The Laser Tape Measure combines a 50ft laser distance measurer with a 16ft tape measure
- MEASURE 10X FASTER- Long distance measuring from a laser, is now paired with short-span precision of a tape measure, letting you measure everything faster
- MEASURE 2X FURTHER- Measures twice as far as a standard 25ft. tape measures
- ONE HAND OPERATION- No need for someone to hold the other end of the tape measure, simply use the button-activated laser. Avoid the tape bending or snapping back when the blade is retrieved from a distance.
- EASY TO READ LCD SCREEN- With tape measure in hand easily read the large, clear screen for a quick digital reading of the laser distance measurer
- LASER CLASS- Class 2
- Measurement Range: 50 ft.
- Measurement Accuracy: 1/4 in.
- Minimum Measuring Distance: 10 in.
- Laser output: <1mW (Class II) @ wavelength of 620 to 690 nm
- Typical battery life: >3,000 measurements
- Operating temperature: 32º to 104ºF
- Storage temperature: 14º to 140ºF
- Blade length: 16 ft.
- Blade width: 3/4 in.
- Blade standout: 5 ft.
Includes(1) Laser Tape Measure, (1) Philips Head Screwdriver, (2) AAA Batteries
DIMENSIONS3.2 x 2.2 x 3.2 inches
Can I change the reference point of the Laser measurement?
The laser measurement reference is fixed at the back edge of the LTM1, opposite the laser pointer (where the battery compartment is).
Can I change the measurement units of the laser measurement?
Measurements are only displayed in feet and fractional inches. Metric is not available on the LTM1.
How does the laser distance measure part work?
The optical measurement system works by shining an invisible infrared beam on a target, which reflects the beam back to the tool. The time it takes the beam to return is proportional to the distance t...
Can measurement work without the red laser beam? Can I turn the laser pointer off?
The red laser is simply a pointer, used only to aim the beam. The IR beam which determines the measurement is invisible. The laser pointer has an auto shut off function but cannot be manually disabled...
What are possible reasons why a reading could be incorrect?
The laser pointer is unsteady or moving too quickly. To steady the laser, press the back of the tool (the side with the battery compartment) against a flat subject such as the wall or floor. The ta...
How do I retract the tape measure?
The tape lock release button is on the bottom of the tape measure.