- Min/max memory + data hold
- Dual readout LCD, with RH above temperature
- °F/°C switch
- Auto power off
- NIST calibration is available
- Temperature measurement range/accuracy/resolution: -4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)/±1.8°F (±1°C)/0.1°
- Humidity measurement range/resolution: 0 to 100%RH/0.1%
- Humidity measurement accuracy: ±3% of reading from 10 to 90%RH; ±4% elsewhere in range
- Dew point measurement range/accuracy: -47° to 122°F/±1.2°F (±0.6°C)
- Response time: 60 seconds (typical)
- Readout sizes: 3/8 in. high digits on upper readout; 3/16 in. high digits on lower readout
- Auto power off: 20 minutes of inactivity
- Weight: 2.65 oz. (75g)
- Power source: Two "AAA" batteries (included)
- Protective cap with pocket clip
- 1-year limited warranty
- 6.7 x 1.93 x 0.65 in. (170 x 49 x 16.5mm)
What is Dew Point?
In simple terms, the dew point (dew point temperature or dewpoint) is the temperature at which a given concentration of water vapor in air will form dew. More specifically it is a measure of atmospher...
What is Wet Bulb?
The wet-bulb temperature is the temperature a parcel of air would have if it were cooled to saturation (100% relative humidity) by the evaporation of water into it, with the latent heat being supplied...
What is a psychrometer?
A psychrometer is an instrument that measures both the wet bulb and dry bulb temperatures.