- Large two-line red LED display shows relative humidity (RH) above temperature
- Also calculates and displays dew point temperature
- Designed to be wall- or desk-mounted and AC-powered, with battery backup
- Adjustable Hi and Lo temperature and humidity alarms
- °F/°C switch
- Includes data logging software and USB cable
- Large data log capacity
- 33% and 75% #HR33 and HR75 reference salts are available to calibrate RH measurement in the field
- NIST calibration is available
- Temperature measurement range/resolution: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)/0.1°
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±1.2°F (±0.6°C)
- RH measurement range/resolution: 5 to 95%/0.1%RH
- RH measurement accuracy: ±3% from 10 to 90%RH; ±5% elsewhere in range
- Data logging capacity: 16,000 pairs of temperature and humidity readings
- Display size: 2 x 2.6 in. (50.9 x 65.5mm)
- Weight: 7.4 oz. (210g)
- Power source: #Z110VADPT 110V AC adaptor (included), with four "AA" backup batteries (included)
- PC data logging/interface software on CD
- USB cable
- #Z110VADPT 110V AC adaptor
- Backup batteries
- 1-year limited warranty
- 4.8 x 5.2 x 1.6 in. (120 x 130 x 42mm)
Which models of temperature/humidity meters have data logging capability?
The following models of temperature/humidity meters have data logging capability: HT08, HT20, DL8835, LTH8809DL, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, DTH3007SD, DLAF930SD, HWA2005DL, DAF4207SD, HWA4214SD, RHMG700DL
My instrument is calibrateable. Do I need any additional accessories to perform the calibration?
Some instruments do require a 33% and 75% salt bottle to perform the calibration. The following models use the HR33 and HR75 bottles: DTH3007SD, EP8703, EP8706, EP8709, EP8710, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, ...
- Prop 65
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di2-ethylhexylphthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.