- Audible alarm with adjustable setpoint
- Backlit dual-readout LCD displays real-time reading over the maximum level since startup
- 15-second self-test at startup; during startup the LCD displays the alarm setpoint over the ambient temperature
- One-button calibration to 0 ppm in open air; the meter also can be calibrated to 100 ppm or 500 ppm by a standard gas
- °F/°C switch
- Auto power off
- Measurement range/resolution: 0 to 999 ppm/1 ppm
- Measurement accuracy: ±20% of reading from 0 to 100 ppm; ±15% of reading from 100 to 500 ppm
- Alarm threshold options: 25 ppm (factory default), 30 ppm, 35 ppm, 45 ppm, 50 ppm, 70 ppm, 100 ppm, 200 ppm
- Auto power off: After 15 minutes of inactivity
- Weight: 4 oz. (113g)
- Power source: Three "AA" batteries (included)
- Wrist strap
- Soft pouch
- 1-year limited warranty
- 7 x 1.7 x 1.1 in. (178 x 43 x 28mm)
What types of gas detectors does General carry?
We carry combustible gas, refrigerant, carbon monoxide, VOC, and formaldehyde detectors.
How often do these meters need to be calibrated? How do you calibrate them?
We do not have a standard as to when these meters need to be calibrated. In order to calibrate the meter, it needs to be sent to a lab. We do not perform calibrations.
How long are the sensors good for?
The lifespan of the sensor depends on the usage and levels of exposure.
Can I test carbon monoxide detectors using car exhaust?
The extremely high concentrations of carbon monoxide from the exhaust would damage the sensor in our detector, model # DCO1001.
- Prop 65
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di2-ethylhexylphthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.