- Jumbo LED display with clock is designed to be wall-mounted and AC-powered, with battery backup
- Adjustable Hi & Lo temperature and RH alarms
- 33% and 75% #HR33 and HR75 reference salts are available to calibrate RH measurement in the field
- Data hold
- Internal data logging memory
- USB jack
- NIST calibration is available
- Temperature measurement range/resolution: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)/0.1°
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C) from 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C); ±3.6°F (±2°C) elsewhere in range
- RH measurement range/resolution: 5 to 95%/0.1%
- RH measurement accuracy: ±2% from 35%RH to 80%RH; ±2.5% from 10%RH to 35%RH and from 80%RH to 90%RH; ±5% elsewhere in range
- RH response time: < 4 seconds
- Sampling time: Once per second
- Display size/type: 8.4 in. x 4.73 in. (214 x 120mm)/7-segment red LEDs
- Internal data logging memory capacity: 500 pairs of temperature and RH readings
- Weight: 35.3 oz. (1000g)
- Power source: #Z110VADPT 110V AC adaptor (included), with "9V" backup battery (included)
- PC data logging/interface software on CD
- #Z110VADPT110V AC adaptor
- Backup battery
- 1-year limited warranty
- 10.2 x 7 x 1.9 in. (260 x 178 x 47mm)
Which models of temperature/humidity meters have data logging capability?
The following models of temperature/humidity meters have data logging capability: HT08, HT20, DL8835, LTH8809DL, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, DTH3007SD, DLAF930SD, HWA2005DL, DAF4207SD, HWA4214SD, RHMG700DL
Which models of temperature/humidity meters are calibrateable?
The following models have a calibration feature: EP8703, EP8706, EP8709, EP8710, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, WBGT8758, WBGT8778, DTH3007SD, RHMG650, RHMG700DL
My instrument is calibrateable. Do I need any additional accessories to perform the calibration?
Some instruments do require a 33% and 75% salt bottle to perform the calibration. The following models use the HR33 and HR75 bottles: DTH3007SD, EP8703, EP8706, EP8709, EP8710, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, ...
- Prop 65
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di2-ethylhexylphthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.