- Displays the relative humidity (RH) above the ambient, dew point or wet bulb temperature (or the temperature from an optional external probe) on a backlit triple-readout LCD
- #P8706 external temperature probe is available
- Min/Max memory + data hold
- 33% and 75% #HR33 and HR75 reference salts are available to calibrate RH measurement in the field
- °F/°C switch
- Auto power off (can be disabled for calibration)
- NIST calibration is available
- Temperature measurement range/resolution: -4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)/0.1°
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±1°F (±0.6°C)
- Dew point temperature measurement range: -90° to 122°F (-68° to 50°C)
- Wet bulb temperature measurement range: -7° to 122°F (-21° to 50°C)
- RH measurement range/resolution: 0 to 100%/0.1%
- RH measurement accuracy: ±3%
- Response time: 60 seconds (typical)
- Auto power off: After 5 minutes of inactivity
- Display size: 1.7 in. (43mm) diagonal
- Weight (without battery): 3.77 oz. (107g)
- Power source: Two "AAA" batteries (included)
- Sensor protection cap
- 1-year limited warranty
- 7.0 x 1.9 x 0.9 in. (179 x 48 x 25mm)
Which models of temperature/humidity meters are calibrateable?
The following models have a calibration feature: EP8703, EP8706, EP8709, EP8710, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, WBGT8758, WBGT8778, DTH3007SD, RHMG650, RHMG700DL
My instrument is calibrateable. Do I need any additional accessories to perform the calibration?
Some instruments do require a 33% and 75% salt bottle to perform the calibration. The following models use the HR33 and HR75 bottles: DTH3007SD, EP8703, EP8706, EP8709, EP8710, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, ...
What is Dew Point?
In simple terms, the dew point (dew point temperature or dewpoint) is the temperature at which a given concentration of water vapor in air will form dew. More specifically it is a measure of atmospher...
What is Wet Bulb?
The wet-bulb temperature is the temperature a parcel of air would have if it were cooled to saturation (100% relative humidity) by the evaporation of water into it, with the latent heat being supplied...
What is a psychrometer?
A psychrometer is an instrument that measures both the wet bulb and dry bulb temperatures.