- UPDATE YOUR FILES- Adjustable File/Tool handle is perfect for holding files, reamers, hacksaw blades and other tools with uncomfortable tang (shank) handles
- STEEL PARELLEL CLAMPING JAWS- inside the handle the clamping jaws on either side grip the entire length of the inserted tang, not just at the base, to prevent file/blade from slipping and create a powerful hold under heavy duty working conditions
- LARGE KNURLED KNOB- ensures that the file/blade is locked in, the ridges in the steel knob create traction even when your hands are in gloves or may be slippery. Large knob makes it quick and easy to change between files/blades
- ECONOMICAL- the alternative is purchasing a file with an attached handle. When the file is dull you will need to throw away entire file. This handle allows you to just replace the file/blade. Creating a cost-effective way to ensure you always have the sha
- RUST PROOF- Knob and clamping jaws are made with steel to prevent rust
- 4-1/8 in. (L) x 1-1/16 in. (Diameter)
- Prop 65
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.