- Includes handle, six double-ended bits of different types and sizes, and a square awl reamer
- The Retractable Bit Cartridge in the handle makes storing, selecting and changing bits quick and easy while saving toolbox space and reducing the risk of lost parts
- The Palm Saver Cap—the largest cap surface in the hand tools industry—remains stationary while the driver handle turns, preventing blisters and enabling one-handed use
- The EZ-Guide Collar delivers greater control by maintaining alignment between the screwdriver and the fastener when beginning to tighten a screw
- The shaft is made of 12T14 alloy steel
- The handle is made of engineered nylon/ABS
- The shaft opening serves as a 1/4 in. hex driver
- Made in the U.S.A.!
- Double-ended bit types/sizes: No. 0 + No. 3 Phillips; No. 1 + No. 2 Phillips; No. 2 + No. 2 Phillips; #3 + #5 slotted; #4 + #6 slotted; # 5.5 + Schrader valve stem
- Driver and six double-ended bits + square awl reamer
- Prop 65
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.