- Measures 1) ambient temperature, 2) relative humidity (RH), 3) absolute humidity (in mg/L or g/m3), 4) GPP (mixing ratio—in grains per pound or g/kg), 5) relative moisture level using the pinless sensor, 6) absolute moisture level using t
- Stores/recalls 20 pairs of temperature and RH readings
- Logs up to 8000 data points internally, for later download and display as an Excel-formatted graph or table on a Windows PC using the included software and USB cable
- Settable high and low alarms for RH and moisture levels
- Backlit LCD with 3-digit primary readout + 4-digit secondary readout
- 33% and 75% #HR33 and HR75 reference salts are available to calibrate RH measurement in the field
- Min/max memory + data hold
- Auto power off
- NIST calibration is available
- Ambient temperature measurement range/accuracy: -20° to 167°F (-29° to 75°C)/±3.6°F (±2°C)
- RH measurement range/accuracy: 0 to 100%/±2.5% from 11 to 90%RH; ±3%RH elsewhere
- Absolute humidity range: 0.5 to 240mg/m3
- GPP range: 0 to 999 GPP (0 to 160g/kg)
- Relative/absolute moisture level range: 0 to 99.9%
- Pinless moisture measurement depth: 0.75 in. (19mm)
- Remote moisture probe measurement accuracy/resolution: ±3%/0.1%
- Remote probe pin length: 0.3 in. (8mm)
- Dew point range: -76° to 140°F (-60° to 60°C)
- Atmospheric pressure range: 30 to 120 kPA
- Vapor pressure range: 0 to 20 kPA
- Sampling rate: 2X/sec
- Memory capacity: 20 pairs of readings
- Auto power off: After 30 minutes of front-panel inactivity
- Operating temperature: 32° to 110°F (0° to 43°C)
- Weight (without battery): 6.2 oz. (175g)
- Power source: "9V" battery (included)
- PC interface/data logging software on mini-disc
- USB cable
- External pin-type moisture probe
- Soft pouch
- 1-year limited warranty
- 7.3 x 2.8 x 1.4 in. (185 x 72 x 36mm)
Which models of temperature/humidity meters have data logging capability?
The following models of temperature/humidity meters have data logging capability: HT08, HT20, DL8835, LTH8809DL, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, DTH3007SD, DLAF930SD, HWA2005DL, DAF4207SD, HWA4214SD, RHMG700DL
Which models of temperature/humidity meters are calibrateable?
The following models have a calibration feature: EP8703, EP8706, EP8709, EP8710, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, WBGT8758, WBGT8778, DTH3007SD, RHMG650, RHMG700DL
My instrument is calibrateable. Do I need any additional accessories to perform the calibration?
Some instruments do require a 33% and 75% salt bottle to perform the calibration. The following models use the HR33 and HR75 bottles: DTH3007SD, EP8703, EP8706, EP8709, EP8710, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, ...
What is a psychrometer?
A psychrometer is an instrument that measures both the wet bulb and dry bulb temperatures.