- PRECISE SHAPE DUPLICATION- Easily copy any shape or duplicate a profile exactly for woodworking or tile flooring/linoleum installation where you want to replicate the shape of moldings or match cut outs around door casings and pipes
- PERFECT PROFILES- 3" (76mm) deep fingers will measure profiles up to 1-1/4" (32mm) precisely record the cross-sectional shape of a surface
- EXTRA LENGTH- 10” gauge is ideal for woodworking, linoleum installation, ceramic tile installation or any job where contour duplication is essential. Two tools can be combined when 20” base is needed
- DURABLE- Made from tough, durable plastic that will not scratch the original finish of the shape being duplicated or rust
- EASY TO USE AND STORE- Simply press the tool’s teeth onto a shape and trace. Four magnets on the back allow for easy storage
- Graduations: Every 8th of an inch and quarter centimeter
- Length: 10 in.
- Prop 65
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.