- The laser distance measurer and FREE ToolSmart™ App can be used together or separately. When used together, the ToolSmart™ App allows you to quickly and easily determine the materials and tools you will need to complete your project!
- Effortlessly take dimensions up to 100ft. with the push of a button
- Quickly determine lengths, areas, and volumes
- Simply send measurements to the ToolSmart™ App!
- Displays distances in feet with decimal fraction (default), feet + fractional inches, inches or meters
- Addition, subtraction, and continuous measurement (tracking) modes ideal for layout work
- Pocket-sized and lightweight
- Measurement Range (indoor): 8 in. to 100 ft. (200mm to 30m)
- Measurement Accuracy: ±1/16 in. (±1.5mm)
- Resolution: 1mm
- Display Unit Options: feet with decimal fraction (default), feet plus fractional inches, inches, meters
- Response Time: 2 seconds, max
- Laser Type, Wavelength, Power: Class 2, 630 to 660nm, < 1mW
- Operating Modes: Direct Distance Measurement, Distance Addition/Subtraction, Continuous Distance Measurement (Distance Tracking), Indirect Distance Measurement (Triangulation) with 2 or 3 inputs, Auto Height Measurement, Area and Perimeter Measurement, Volume Measurement
- Display: 4-line backlit LCD measuring 1-3/4 in. (45mm) diagonal
- Memory: 20 measurements
- Splashproof and Dustproof: To IP54 standard
- Auto Power Off: After 3 minutes of inactivity
- Auto Laser Off: After 30 seconds of inactivity
- Auto Backlight Off: After 10 seconds of inactivity
- Battery Life: 3000 measurements, typical
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: 14º to 140ºF (-10º to 60ºC) @ <85% R.H.
- Power Source: 2 “AAA” batteries
- Weight: 4.2 oz. (120g), excluding batteries
- Holster (soft pouch with a belt loop)
- Two “AAA” Alkaline batteries
- Small flat-head screwdriver for opening battery compartment
- User’s manual
- 4.5 x 2.0 x 1.3 in. (115 x 52 x 32mm)
How do I connect my device (LDM, DMM, Angle Finder) to my phone via Bluetooth?
Here are the steps to follow: Turn on your ToolSmart device Make sure that the Bluetooth function is active on your phone. Activate the Bluetooth on the instrument. Bluetooth for the Angle Fin...
I have connected with my LDM/Angle Finder, but how do I get the measurements to show on my phone?
Once you have taken your desired measurement, you must press the Bluetooth button to send the data to you phone. You can then save your measurement. Repeat this procedure for each measurement taken.