- 3.5 in. (89mm) color LCD
- Separate monitor buttons for 2x zoom and 180° image flip
- 1m (3.28 ft.) long, flexible-obedient, camera-tipped probe with IP67 rating
- Display: 3.5 in. (89mm) color LCD
- Resolution: 320 240 pixels
- Probe diameter/length: 9mm/1m
- Camera lighting: Four adjustable-brightness LEDs
- Camera field of view: 95°
- Operating temperature: 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Power source: "9V" battery (not included)
- Grip and probe
- Three probe tip acessories
- Video cable
- 3-year limited warranty
Can the camera probes on the scopes be used in water, gasoline, or other types of liquids?
All of our camera probes are IP67 rated for water, oil, and dust.
Does General carry any scopes which can work with MAC computers?
The scopes we carry that can connect to a computer are only compatible with PC’s.
Are there any scopes which can be viewed on a smartphone or tablet?
Our DCiS (IBorescope) line of scopes have an app available so that it can be used with smartphones and tablets.
Which borescopes can be used underwater?
The models which are completely submergible in water are: DCS600A, DCS605, DCS660A, DCS665, DCS665ART.
Are any of the borescopes intrinsically safe?
We do not carry any intrinsically safe scopes.
What is the longest probe that General carries?
The longest probe available is the P161830SM-M which is 30 meters long with a 5.5mm diameter. It can be used with several models such as the DCS16HP and DCS18HP.
What is the slimmest probe diameter that General carries?
There is a 3.9mm probe available for most of our high-end scopes such as: DCS800, DCS1100, DCS1600HP, DCS1800HP, DCS2000.
Which scope(s) would be ideal for use in pitch black (or similar) conditions?
The following models have light boost and anti-reflection functions for use in extremely dark conditions: DCS1700, DCS1600HP, DCS1600HPART, DCS1800HP, DCS1800HPART.
What is the most compact scope available?
The DCS950 (Palmscope) is a little larger than a cellphone with a 2ft long, 0.35in diameter probe, and comes with a nylon pouch with a belt clip.