- Proprietary sensor with lifetime of more than 300 hours of operation (ten years of normal use)
- Detects all commercially available HFC, HFO, HC, HCFC and CFC refrigerants, as well as blends and newly approved replacements such as R-22 and R-1234yf
- Triple-redundant leak indication (loud fast beep, bright flashing LED, digital leak size reading)
- True mechanical pump draws in samples, increasing sensitivity
- Three sensitivity levels
- Fast warmup
- Long, flexible-obedient sensor-tipped probe
- Automatic calibration and reset to ambient levels
- Mutable beeper
- Garage-durable construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
- SAE J2791 and J2913 certified
- Complies with European standard EN 14624
- Refrigerants detected: R-134a, R-410a, R-404a, R-407c, R-507, CFC-12 (R-12 or Freon), R-22, R-1234yf
- Sensitivities: 0.05 oz./yr (1.4g/yr) to R-134a; 0.025 oz./yr (0.7g/yr) to R-22
- Warmup time: <20 seconds
- Sensor life: >300 hours (ten years normal use)
- Battery Life: 5 hours continuous operation (typical)
- Display type and size: 7-segment red LED, 0.6 in. (15mm) high
- Probe length: 17 in. (432mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (680g)
- Power source: Four "AA" ba tteries (included)
- Leak check bottle
- Custom hard plastic carrying case
- Users manual
- 2-year limited warranty (including sensor)
- 6.8 x 2.6 x 2.2 in. (173 x 66 x 56mm)
What types of gas detectors does General carry?
We carry combustible gas, refrigerant, carbon monoxide, VOC, and formaldehyde detectors.
How often do these meters need to be calibrated? How do you calibrate them?
We do not have a standard as to when these meters need to be calibrated. In order to calibrate the meter, it needs to be sent to a lab. We do not perform calibrations.
How long are the sensors good for?
The lifespan of the sensor depends on the usage and levels of exposure.