General Tools makes every effort to ship your item(s) as quickly as possible. Most in stock orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of the sale. Please note that we do not process orders on weekends or holidays.
- General Tools does not deliver to PO and APO/FPO box addresses.
- Completed orders ship out daily at 3pm from General Tools’ New York, NY warehouse.
- Products shipped to an address within the state of New York will be charged applicable sales tax.
- Packages cannot be re-routed while in transit.
- If your order arrives damaged, please contact our Customer Service department to receive an RGA number and instructions on how to obtain a replacement item.
General Tools and Instruments offers variable shipping options based upon your shipping address. Your shipping options will be displayed on the final page of checkout.
International shipping rates are determined by a matrix of factors including package size, weight and value. Therefore, in some cases we will not be able to predetermine the shipping costs for your international order. We ship all international orders via USPS Global Priority Mail.
UPS transit times within the US range between 1-6 business days. UPS does not deliver on Saturday or Sunday. Therefore, an item shipped Next Day Air on Friday will not arrive until Monday. See below for a UPS Ground transit time map.
Once your order has been processed for shipping, you will receive an email containing a unique UPS tracking number, as well as a hyperlink to track the package on the UPS website. Likewise, international customers will receive a USPS tracking number via email. Items sent via First Class Mail will not be assigned tracking numbers.