- Digital moisture meter features a hi-visibility white on black screen providing easier readability from any angle
- Improved ergonomic handle design conforms to your hand for a more comfortable user experience
- Moisture tester has separate settings for drywall, masonry, softwood and hardwood
- Non-invasive capacitive sensing technology
- Stops mold before it starts wtih early detection of moisture; essential water damage tool
- Auto calibrating
- 3 -color LED bar bar graph
- Reading HOLD button
- Auto power off
- Separate out-of-range alarms for wood and builiding materials
- Measurement ranges: 0 - 53% for softwood, 0 to 35% for hardwood, relative readings for wallboard and masonry
- Measurement accuracy/resolution: ± 4% for hardwood and softwood
- Measurement resolution: 1 %
- Maximum sensing depth in wood: 3/4 in (19mm)
- Sensor size: 1.5 x 1.5 in (38 x 38mm)
- LCD size: 2 in (51 mm) diagonal, with three 0.5 in. (13mm) high digits
- Out-of range alarm levels: >17% for wood, > 70% for drywall and masonry
- Bar graph composition: Three each green, yellow and red LEDs
- Auto power off: After 2 minutes of inactivity
- Operating temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C) @ 5 to 95% RH
- Weight (without battery): 5.4 oz (152g)
- Power source: "9V" battery (included)
- 1-year limited warranty
DIMENSIONS6.7 x 2.9 x 1.2 in. (170 x 75 x 30mm)
What is the difference between Relative and WME (wood moisture equivalent) readings?
Relative readings are comparative readings used for determining the moisture content level from one area to another of the same material. Ideally you would take a reading from an area you know to be d...
How deep can the pinless sensors go?
Below are the sensing depths of our pinless models: MMH800: Surface moisture only MMD5NP, MMD7NP, & MM8: ¾” MMD900: ...
Are there any pinless meters which measure WME (wood moisture equivalence)?
All of the pinless sensors on our moisture meters provide REL (relative) readings only.