- Detects methane, propane, hydrogen, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide (CO), oxygen
- Wide operating temperature range
- Easy-to-read LED display
- Sounds alarm and vibrates when sensor fails
- Fast response
- Adjustable sensitivity
- 30-level light/tricolor LED indication
- Automatically detects sensor fault
- Measurement ranges: 0 to 100% LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) for methane, propane and hydrogen; 0 to 100 ppm for hydrogen sulfide and CO; 0 to 30% by volume for oxygen
- Measurement accuracy: 5% of full-scale value
- Response time: < 30 seconds
- Operating temperature: -40 to 158F (-40 to 70C) @ <90%RH
- Sensor life: 2 years (typical)
- Weight (including battery): 7.1 oz. (200g)
- Power source: Rechargeable 3.6V Lithium-ion battery (included) or AC adaptor/charger (included)
- AC adaptor/battery charger
- Operating instructions
- 1-year limited warranty
- 3.9 x 2.4 x 1.6 in. (100 x 61 x 40mm)
What types of gas detectors does General carry?
We carry combustible gas, refrigerant, carbon monoxide, VOC, and formaldehyde detectors.
How often do these meters need to be calibrated? How do you calibrate them?
We do not have a standard as to when these meters need to be calibrated. In order to calibrate the meter, it needs to be sent to a lab. We do not perform calibrations.
How long are the sensors good for?
The lifespan of the sensor depends on the usage and levels of exposure.
Are there replacement sensors available for the combustible gas detectors?
We only sell replacement sensors for one model of gas detector, the NGD8800. The part number for the sensor is NGD8800SEN.
Does General carry an intrinsically safe combustible gas detector?
The CGD900 is intrinsically safe.