- Included 1m long, thin, flexible-obedient probe captures VGA (640 x 480 pixel) resolution video; 2m long P600-2 and 3m long P600-3 probes are available
- App's VIDEO and SNAP SHOT soft buttons capture .mp4 (Apple) or .m4v (Android) video clips and still .jpg images of video stream and save files to Photos folder of iPad/iPad or Android device. Video clips and photos can be viewed immediately, shared immediately by text, or shared later via e-mail or Skype.
- Non-replaceable Li-ion battery charges through included USB cable
- Includes three useful probe tip accessories
- Compatible with: All iPad, iPhone and Android devices
- Security: WiFi (WEP) password
- Video resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA)
- WiFi range: 60 ft. (18m), max (unobstructed)
- Camera lighting: Two adjustable-brightness LEDs
- Camera head diameter: 0.39 in. (9.8mm)
- Camera depth of field: 1/2 in. to 12 in. (12.7 to 305mm)
- Camera field of view: 54
- Probe length: 6 ft. (1.83m)
- Probe minimum bending radius: 1.77 in. (45mm)
- Dust/water resistance rating: IP67 (probe and camera head only)
- Operating voltage: 3.7V internal from 5V input
- Current consumption: 600 mA, max @ 5VDC
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104F (0 to 40C)
- Weight: 5.80 oz. (164.43g)
- Battery life: 3 hours (typical)
- Power source: Rechargeable Li-ion battery with 5V/1A output
- WiFi grip and 1m long probe
- Charging cable with USB plug (compatible with iPad/iPhone/Android Power Adaptor and all computers)
- Video cable
- Three probe tip accessories (45 mirror, magnetic pickup, pickup hook)
- Custom hard plastic carrying case
- Users manual
- 1-year limited warranty
- 8.50 x 2.50 x 4.88 in. (216 x 64 x 124mm) for grip
Can the camera probes on the scopes be used in water, gasoline, or other types of liquids?
All of our camera probes are IP67 rated for water, oil, and dust.
Does General carry any scopes which can work with MAC computers?
The scopes we carry that can connect to a computer are only compatible with PC’s.
Are there any scopes which can be viewed on a smartphone or tablet?
Our DCiS (IBorescope) line of scopes have an app available so that it can be used with smartphones and tablets.
Which borescopes can be used underwater?
The models which are completely submergible in water are: DCS600A, DCS605, DCS660A, DCS665, DCS665ART.
Are any of the borescopes intrinsically safe?
We do not carry any intrinsically safe scopes.
What is the longest probe that General carries?
The longest probe available is the P161830SM-M which is 30 meters long with a 5.5mm diameter. It can be used with several models such as the DCS16HP and DCS18HP.
What is the slimmest probe diameter that General carries?
There is a 3.9mm probe available for most of our high-end scopes such as: DCS800, DCS1100, DCS1600HP, DCS1800HP, DCS2000.
Which scope(s) would be ideal for use in pitch black (or similar) conditions?
The following models have light boost and anti-reflection functions for use in extremely dark conditions: DCS1700, DCS1600HP, DCS1600HPART, DCS1800HP, DCS1800HPART.
What is the most compact scope available?
The DCS950 (Palmscope) is a little larger than a cellphone with a 2ft long, 0.35in diameter probe, and comes with a nylon pouch with a belt clip.