Tough New Soft-Side Gear Bags Introduced by General Tools & Instruments
Line includes zip-top and open-top tool totes and equipment haulers.
On-the-go tool users, do-it-yourselfers and tradesmen who take their equipment to the job will welcome the new lineup of soft-side gear bags and carriers from General Tools & Instruments, the industry's leading specialty tools and precision instruments manufacturer.
These lightweight yet sturdily constructed bags range from large, zip-closure duffel-type carriers for oversize items, to compact open-top totes that allow quick access to the tools and testers you want to keep close at hand. Each bag has multiple interior and exterior pockets that help organize and protect individual items, along with open center spaces big enough for unwieldy accessories like battery chargers and portable power tools. Detachable padded shoulder straps as well as padded handles are provided with each bag to help lighten the load.
In all, six uniquely configured bags, carriers and totes are available. They include:
- 16" Tool and Meter Bag made of tough, long-wearing 1080 Denier fabric.
- 20" and 24" Zip Top Tool Bags with double-layered 1680 Denier fabric, and reinforced bottoms and sides for extra protection.
- 18" Open Top Tool Carrier with rigid frame, reinforced bottom and padded bar handle suitable for heavier items.
- 17" Hard Base Zip Top Tool Bag with moisture-resistant molded plastic bottom.
- 16" Open Top Tool Organizer with convenient wide-mouth design, double-layered construction, reinforced bottom and bar handle.
The bags list for $49.95 to $69.95. They are available at select hardware stores and home centers that carry the General Tools & Instruments line. They may also be purchased direct from the General website, www.generaltools.com/toolbags.
About General Tools & Instruments Company
Headquartered in New York City for more than 85 years, General Tools is the industry leader in specialty tools and instruments. Its recent acquisition of Mannix Instruments, a manufacturer of high-quality handheld electronic test and measurement equipment, has expanded General's product line to include over 2,000 precision tools and instruments. This vast array of products is widely used by consumers, contractors, woodworkers, hobbyists, electricians, plumbers and professionals in industrial maintenance, HVAC/R installation and inspection, occupational health & safety and home inspection.