- Measures 1) ambient temperature, 2) relative humidity (RH), 3) absolute humidity (in mg/L or g/m3), 4) GPP (mixing ratio—in grains per pound or g/kg), 5) relative moisture level using the pinless sensor, 6) absolute moisture level using the included remote pin-type probe, 7) dew point temperature, 8) wet bulb temperature, 9) surface temperature (using an optional Type "K" thermocouple probe), 10) condensation temperature (using an optional Type "K" thermocouple probe), 11) atmospheric pressure and 12) vapor pressure
- Stores/recalls 20 pairs of temperature and RH readings
- Logs up to 8000 data points internally, for later download and display as an Excel-formatted graph or table on a Windows PC using the included software and USB cable
- Settable high and low alarms for RH and moisture levels
- Backlit LCD with 3-digit primary readout + 4-digit secondary readout
- 33% and 75% #HR33 and HR75 reference salts are available to calibrate RH measurement in the field
- Min/max memory + data hold
- Auto power off
- NIST calibration is available
- Ambient temperature measurement range/accuracy: -20° to 167°F (-29° to 75°C)/±3.6°F (±2°C)
- RH measurement range/accuracy: 0 to 100%/±2.5% from 11 to 90%RH; ±3%RH elsewhere
- Absolute humidity range: 0.5 to 240mg/m3
- GPP range: 0 to 999 GPP (0 to 160g/kg)
- Relative/absolute moisture level range: 0 to 99.9%
- Pinless moisture measurement depth: 0.75 in. (19mm)
- Remote moisture probe measurement accuracy/resolution: ±3%/0.1%
- Remote probe pin length: 0.3 in. (8mm)
- Dew point range: -76° to 140°F (-60° to 60°C)
- Atmospheric pressure range: 30 to 120 kPA
- Vapor pressure range: 0 to 20 kPA
- Sampling rate: 2X/sec
- Memory capacity: 20 pairs of readings
- Auto power off: After 30 minutes of front-panel inactivity
- Operating temperature: 32° to 110°F (0° to 43°C)
- Weight (without battery): 6.2 oz. (175g)
- Power source: "9V" battery (included)
- PC interface/data logging software on mini-disc
- USB cable
- External pin-type moisture probe
- Soft pouch
- 1-year limited warranty
- 7.3 x 2.8 x 1.4 in. (185 x 72 x 36mm)
Which models of temperature/humidity meters have data logging capability?
The following models of temperature/humidity meters have data logging capability: HT08, HT20, DL8835, LTH8809DL, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, DTH3007SD, DLAF930SD, HWA2005DL, DAF4207SD, HWA4214SD, RHMG700DL
Which models of temperature/humidity meters are calibrateable?
The following models have a calibration feature: EP8703, EP8706, EP8709, EP8710, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, WBGT8758, WBGT8778, DTH3007SD, RHMG650, RHMG700DL
My instrument is calibrateable. Do I need any additional accessories to perform the calibration?
Some instruments do require a 33% and 75% salt bottle to perform the calibration. The following models use the HR33 and HR75 bottles: DTH3007SD, EP8703, EP8706, EP8709, EP8710, LRTH185DL, LRTH185DL1, ...
What is a psychrometer?
A psychrometer is an instrument that measures both the wet bulb and dry bulb temperatures.